Sunday, November 16, 2008

Vintage Wallpapers





It has been awhile since I last looked at vintage wallpapers and patterns, so in my search I came across Vintage Wallpapers out of Belgium. Specializing in wallpapers from the 1950's through 1980's, they have a vast collection that spans all types of design. From juvenile to pattern, they have something for almost anybody's tastes. There's a collection of vintage fabrics and vinyl coverings as well.

One of the great features the site has is nifty magnification tool that helps you look in greater detail at the images - just in case you were wondering if that wallpaper was really made of linen.

For those loving earthy tones or graphic patterns, their collection is bound to inspire.
Some of these patterns could easily be at home on a notebook cover, or as the lining of an envelope. I wish there were letterpress patterns like these!

(images from Vintage Wallpapers)
Pin It

1 comment:

Ovidiu said...

Great collection.

I love vintage wallpapers.

I have a lot of them on my PC.

Do you like this vintage wallpaer?

:)