Sunday, November 16, 2008

How do I love thee?

I have a paper, paper goods, office supplies problem - okay, maybe it's more of an addiction.
I own more blank notebooks than I can use, I constantly hunt for new paper items for myself, I get excited for buy office supplies for each new job I do. But hey, I'm entitled to have my quirks!
And so, I wanted to begin looking for items that I can fantasize about in the year to come:

Poketo:
It's small, it's nifty, it has cool waxed-like paper and kinda orange-y, and stickers to boot.....the Poketo Custom Diary



start here:
You can customize it, by adding different sections, through a series of interlocking notebooks and planners, you can choose your paper color, and a variety of accessories.....start here linkable notebooks (now biodegradable to boot!)



Clairefontaine:
There's something so wonderful about French made notebooks - the smoothness of the paper is amazing. Their new "Basics" series of notebooks are made with their famous paper, and come in wirebound or clothbound notebooks, in tan and black colors, designed for the minimalist.......


Paper + Cup:
All the work they do is great, right down to their custom stamped wood utensils. A set of their custom address labels would be nice for anyone (I so miss their faux bois labels though).....


PickalaPoopa:
These handmade padded envelopes make going to the post office (or even being the recipient!), a little more exciting. Made of brown craft paper and filled with recycled padding, they are machine sewn and almost too nice to mail - would make nice gift wrap as well.


Design Within Reach:
The Folle Wall Calendar may remind you of the scale at the doctor's office, but it's so much more than that - great Danish design!

I'll have some more items that I'll dig up soon.....
Pin It

No comments: